IDFC is one of the top banks in India which has its headquarters in Mumbai. The bank started its operations in 2015 and has some exciting offers for new accounts. They offer a wide range of personal, business, wholesale and wealth management banking solutions in India. Apart from banking services, the bank also offers various types of loans at affordable rates.
IDFC customer care number, email address and a few other contact details are given below. You can use these to get in touch with their support team for any queries or concerns.
IDFC Bank Customer Care
- Toll free number: 1800 419 4332
Please note that this is the toll free number for personal banking section.
- Wholesale Banking: 1800 419 7332
- Bharat Banking: 1800 419 8332
- Personal banking: Banker@idfcbank.com
- Bharat Banking: Sampark@idfcbank.com
- Wholesale Banking: Corporateservices@idfcbank.com
- Customer Service Head: Head.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the above mentioned email address only for escalations. If your query or complaint has remained unresolved for a long time, you can email to the given email address.
- NRI Services: email@example.com
- NRI Customer Service Head: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/idfcbankltd
- Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/IDFC_Bank
- Website: www.idfcbank.com
People who want to contact IDFC customer care from a foreign country, can call on the following number: +91-22-6001 4332
We hope that you find the contact details given here useful. If you have any feedback or review of IDFC Customer care team, you can post it in the comments section given below. This will help other users visiting this page.