KSRTC is one of India’s largest State owned road transportation company. It has the largest fleet of Volvo buses and is run by the Government of Karnataka. KSRTC was founded in 1961 and serves Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana and Puducherry.
They offer a wide range of transportation services and have a great customer service team to answer customer queries.
KSRTC Customer Care
We have provided the KSRTC customer care number and a few email addresses below. You may use these details to contact their support team if you have any queries or complaints. We recommend that you check their official website for timings and any other general information.
- 080-49596666 – Customers can call on this 24/7 number for enquiries, refund claims or any other general information.
- email@example.com – Online Refunds. If you are facing any issues with refund requests, please send an email to the mentioned email address with all details.
- Alternate Contact numbers: 7618765800 and 7618765900
- Escalations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use this email only for any escalations about services provided by KSRTC.
- Bus related issues: email@example.com
For hygiene or any bus related issues, you can write an email with appropriate photographs to this email address.
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KSRTC.Karnataka
- Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/KSRTC_Journeys
Hope that the contact info given here for KSRTC is useful. For more generic numbers we would request you to visit the official website www.ksrtc.in .